The Registration Fees are $120.00 (full season) for the first registered family player.
- $5 reduction for each additional player from the same family.
- This includes for fall and spring sessions ($60 per session).
- Fall Division for females.
- Spring division for males.
Registration fees include a complete uniform consisting of a shirt, shorts, socks, and shin guards.
Please Note: Fees have increased $20 to eliminate the individual player fundraising event.
We schedule 8 games each season but only guarantee 6 games per season, due to weather. If you register in the spring, the fee covers just the spring session. The following fall would be a different year. Payment can be made via check, cash, credit or debit cards as payment. If you have any financial concerns regarding fees please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can determine how we might be able to help in this matter.
Be sure to also read our Frequently Asked Questions page for some common questions. We do register some players for the spring. This is only to fill in for those players not returning from the fall season. Fees are the same whether you register for both fall & spring sessions, or just the spring session.
For additional information regarding Registration contact the Registrar at email@example.com
Registration Form:A few things to remember when registering a child for next season:
Check the insurance information and make sure the current doctor's name and phone number is listed. Have you changed your insurance carrier?
Indicate the school that your child will be attending next fall. If you are unsure which school your child will be attending, please make your best guess. If in the summer to correct the information, please do so by going on line and correcting any information that has changed.
- Player Requests
You may request to play with another player. Write this request on the line 'brother or sister on same team'. Player requests greatly increase the complexity of team balancing - as this is done manually and not by the computer. These guidelines will allow your player request to be considered at the time of team balancing:
- No request is guaranteed. A balanced team is one of our philosophies.
- The player request is on a proper registration form and proper fees are paid by the final Fall registration date.
- Only one request will be considered. No second or alternatives are permitted. A brother or a sister is a request. You may request a brother or a friend, but not both. However we do not guarantee placement of players.
- Players must be the same age group.
- Players must cross-reference each other on their registration form, e.g.: Tom requests Joe, Joe requests Tom.
- You may not request a coach. All coaches and assistant coaches automatically have their child assigned to their team.
Refund requests can be made any time prior to the start of the first game of the season. Once the first game has been played, no refund will be granted. Refunds must be made by phone or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once teams are full a waiting list will be formed for that age group. New teams will only be formed if enough players in an age group are on the waiting list and a coach is available.